Here’s my amateur hour take on intentional motion blur using some of the new Makeup Geek Soft Focus Colors and a couple of Devinah Cosmetics Xploders pressed pigments. I just felt like messing around and doing something different than I normally do with my photos.
Makeup Geek Soft Focus Colors Used (see swatches):
- Lavender Dreams – Outer transition area
- Bellini – Inner transition area
- Code Blue – Outer lid, outer lower lashline
- Mint To Be – Inner lid, inner lower lashline
Devinah Cosmetics Xploders Pressed Pigments Used (see swatches):
- Everlasting Gobstoppers – Center of lid, applied over Too Faced Glitter Glue
- Marshmallow Pillows – Inner corner
The Makeup Geek shades worked out well and were very pigmented for being lighter, bordering-on-pastel shades. They blended easily and were very buildable. The Devinah Shades are very shiny and sparkly and make most other shimmers in my collection look dull and muted in comparison. They do have sparkle fallout and quite a bit of it. Just be aware before using them.
- NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup in 1N1 Ivory Nude
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder in LC1 – I use this to add coverage to my dark circles and the inner corner where concealer doesn’t fully do the job on its own
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder