In this look, all the shades I used are from Makeup Geek. Some of them are from their recent Soft Focus Colors (see swatches) release, which were just some lighter options to help round out their shadow selection. A few of them are also from their slightly less recent launch earlier this year. I have also swatched and reviewed those.
Makeup Geek Eyeshadows Used:
- Vanilla Bean – Inner corner, brow bone
- Mint To Be – Inner lid, inner crease, inner lower lashline
- Cotton Candy – Outer crease, outer lower lashline
- Bitten – Outer lid
- Illuminaughty – Center of lid
The two newer shades in this look are Mint To Be and Cotton Candy. The pigmentation was good and they blended very easily without being prone to dusting away.
- NYX Angel Veil Skin Perfecting Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup in 1N1 Ivory Nude
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder in LC1 – I use this to add coverage to my dark circles and the inner corner where concealer doesn’t fully do the job on its own
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
Brows + Lashes:
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two deepest powder shades in the bottom row
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Mascara