These six shades are Makeup Geek‘s most recent addition to their eyeshadow line. They are calling them their “Soft Focus” shades. I thought they would be more pastel when I first saw them online but they are a bit on the brighter side. I’m not mad about it. Looking forward to playing with these.
I threw in a photo comparing Bellini with Peach Smoothie at the bottom of the post in case anyone was wondering how similar they are. They are pretty close but Peach Smoothie is a bit more on the yellow side than Bellini.
- Mint To Be – Light green with yellow undertones and a matte finish.
- Lavender Dreams – Light pinkish purple with a matte finish.
- Code Blue – Bright sky blue with a matte finish. A “warmer” blue.
- Cotton Candy – Light peachy coral with a matte finish.
- Bellini – Light peach with a matte finish.
- Pretty In Pink – Bubble gum pink with a matte finish.