Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Products and Shades Used:
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Tinted Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette:
- Swan – Inner corner, inner lid, brow bone
- Petal – Transition
- Warm Rose – Outer lid, crease
- Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Mascara
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe – Just the liquid side
- Ivory Bar Soap – On the ends of my brows to keep the hairs closer to the skin
- Becca Ever-Matte Poreless Priming Perfector – This mattifies but it is intense. You have to really love a matte finish.
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 20 Classic Ivory – Mixed with foundation below
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation in 20NN – Mixed with foundation above
- Loreal Infallible Full Wear Concealer in 330 Ivory – I used this to spot conceal
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light – Under eye concealer
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder – This is getting hard to find. Might be discontinued soon?
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder in LC1 – I use this sometimes to add coverage over top of my set foundation.
- Milani Make It Last Setting Spray – To take down any powderiness.
I was really happy with how the makeup turned out today in general. The eyeshadows I used ended up looking more peachy-coral than I expected but I’m not complaining. I actually kind of like the brightness of it.