Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Products and Shades Used:
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Tinted Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette:
- Swan – Set eyeshadow primer
- Nude – Crease
- Sparkling Sand – Lid
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 10 Porcelain Ivory
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector in Light
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light
- Guerlain Meteorites Compact Pressed Powder in 01 Teint Rose – This is a really old powder in my collection that I’m trying to use up. I’m pretty sure it’s been discontinued.
This look was easy to do and it lasted about 9 hours on me with barely any creasing. Most of the matte shades have an obvious undertone to them when you look at them in the pan but Nude seemed to be the most neutral of the bunch. After applying it, I can see that it has a slight yellow undertone to it. This shade gives me a similar type of look compared to when I use a bronzer in the crease.