Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Products and Shades Used:
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Tinted Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Too Faced Born This Way Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette:
- Swan – Inner corner, brow bone
- Seashell – Inner transition area
- Nude – Outer transition area
- Petal – Inner lower lashline
- Warm Rose – Outer lower lashline
- Maple – Inner lid/crease
- Cocoa – Center of lid/crease
- Truffle – Outer lid/crease
- Glistening Snow – Inner lid, applied over matte shadows
- Rose Gold – Center of lid, applied over matte shadows
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara in Black Brown
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe – Just the liquid side
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 20 Classic Ivory – Mixed with foundation below
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation in 20NN – Mixed with foundation above
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light – Under eye concealer
- Loreal Infallible Full Wear Concealer in 330 Ivory – I use this to spot conceal
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder – This powder is getting hard to find. I suspect it will be discontinued soon.
I used all the mattes because I wanted to try them all but it was just too much mishmash of color. The shadows themselves seemed good but my application could have been better lol. The mattes had a good amount of pigmentation and mostly blended easily. The deeper shades needed a little more effort but blended out fine. The shimmers were kind of a thicker, almost waxy-feeling formula. Glistening Snow has some larger sparkles in it but didn’t seem to have much fallout. Rose Gold had some fallout but it wasn’t bad.