Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Here’s some moonlight on a clear night for ya. This look features Atlantis and Callisto from Terra Moons Cosmetics.
Sometimes I pick colors that I’m skeptical will work together and then once I put them on the eye, I end up liking the combination. In the pans the two main colors look like a rich sky blue and a light green but on the eye the blue has more depth than I thought it would. The light green is much more yellow toned and brighter than it looks in the pan. I think adding a bit of the black shadow also made a world of difference in helping the other two shades to pop a little more.
- Atlantis – Inner and outer lid/crease, inner and outer lower lashline
- Callisto – Center of lid, center of lower lashline
- Late Night (Ulta Beauty) – Added depth to the blue near the lashes with this shade
- Snow Queen (Sydney Grace) – Brow bone, inner corner
Atlantis was pretty powdery and messy in the pan but tapping the excess off the brush helped keep fallout to a minimum. It blended fairly easily but I did have to spend some time building it up for it to look evenly applied. Callisto has a finish that is somewhere between standard shimmer and metallic. The particles are small and uniform in size. Very little fallout from this shade. I am able to apply it decently with a brush but for this look, I used my finger to apply it to the top lid. I used a damp eyeliner brush to apply it to the lower lashline. Late Night is an okay black shadow. Not my favorite but for the purpose of adding a little bit of depth, it works perfectly fine. Snow Queen is a very good, highly pigmented white eyeshadow if you’re looking for one.
- Nars Pro Prime Tinted Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in 1N1
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder in LC1
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
Brows, Lashes, Liner:
- Viseart Brow Palette – deepest powder shade
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – upper and lower lashes
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 500 Boundless Bisque – lower waterline