Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
In this look, I used mostly the NYX Ultimate Utopia Palette plus one shade from Terra Moons Cosmetics for the shimmer on the lid. Most of the comparable shimmers in the NYX palette have a chunkier sparkle formula whereas the Terra Moons shade is more of a metallic formula with a soft mutlichrome effect.
- Shade 25 – Inner crease/transition area, outer lower lashline
- Shade 24 – Crease, outer transition area, inner lower lashline
- Callisto (Terra Moons Cosmetics) – Center of lid, inner corner
Whenever I open up the NYX palette, the yellow and the teal are always the first two shades to catch my eye but I hadn’t used them together before. The yellow has good pigmentation, adheres well, and blends easily. The teal is pretty darn good but can be a little trickier to get a smooth blend along the outer edges without the help of a transition shade. I am happy enough with it’s performance given how deep and cool-toned it is against my skin. Callisto from Terra Moons can be applied decently with a flat shader brush though I prefer to use my finger to get more color payoff from it. It had very little shimmer fallout.
- Nars Pro Prime Tinted Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Smashbox Photo Finish Oil & Shine Control Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in 1N1
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder in LC1
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
Brows, Lashes, Liner:
- Viseart Brow Palette – deepest powder shade used in brows and along upper lashline
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – upper and lower lashes
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 500 Boundless Bisque – lower waterline
- Hourglass 1.5mm Mechanical Gel Eye Liner in Obsidian – upper waterline
- Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liquid Eyeliner in Black – upper lashline