Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Yesterday’s warm look using the Menagerie Cosmetics Pastel Pup Palette, the Natasha Denona Bronze Palette, and a couple of singles from Terra Moons Cosmetics.
Menagerie Cosmetics Pastel Pup Palette:
- Sun Bathe – Under the front part of my brow
- Fishy – I initially applied this all over the lid and then decided to go in a different direction with the look
- Saddleback – Lid, layered over Fishy
- Whisker – Worn as eyeliner
Natasha Denona Bronze Palette:
- Suntan – Deepen crease
- Magma – Lower lashline
- Silk – Lower lashline
Terra Moons Cosmetics Singles:
- Sun Sign – Layered between Sun Bathe and Fishy, inner corner
- Io – Inner corner, to add a bit more brightness
Brows, Lashes, Liner: