Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
I was feeling a blue look on this day so I ended up creating this halo eye with the NYX Ultimate Utopia Palette. I swatched all the shades in this palette here.
NYX Ultimate Utopia Palette Shades Used:
- Shade 24 – Outer and inner lid blended into crease, lower outer lashline (Took some time to blend out due to how dark it is on me but performed nicely.)
- Shade 8 – Transition, inner lower lashline
- Shade 23 – Center of lid (I applied this with my finger. It had quite a bit of fallout.)
- Shade 11 – Inner corner and I used the residual left on the brush to add some sparkle to the brow bone area (This adhered well without having to wet the brush.)
These shades all worked nicely for me. I applied the deepest shade with a fluffy brush which is why it isn’t super intense. I wore this look for 13.5 hours and it was a little creased but for the most part I think these shades held up well.
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Foundation Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in 1N1 Ivory Nude
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder in LC1
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
Brows + Lashes:
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint in Taupe – Just the liquid side to define/lengthen tail of my brow
- Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Mascara
- Tarte Tarteist Brow Gel