For this look I knew I wanted to use that vibrant mustard yellow in the NYX Ultimate Utopia Palette and built the rest of the look around that. Second photo in the slider is the unedited version. I swatched all the shades in this palette here.
NYX Ultimate Utopia Palette Shades Used:
- Shade 1 – Inner corner, brow bone (Sparkles in this don’t show up as much as I thought they would.)
- Shade 25 – Crease, lower inner lashline (Very pigmented and buildable, fairly easy to blend out.)
- Shade 34 – Outer lid, lower outer lashline
- Shade 35 – Center of lid
- Shade 26 – Center of lid, layered over previous shade (I pressed this on with my finger. There was some fallout but not too much.)
This look was pretty quick and easy to do. Nothing gave me trouble to use. The mattes were pigmented, buildable and not hard to blend. The shimmer had some fallout but not as much as the shimmer I used in the last look I did. I wore this look for 11 hours and it was slightly creased but not super noticeable. These shades held up better than the shades I wore in Look #1.
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Foundation Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in 1N1 Ivory Nude
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder in LC1
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Setting Powder
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder