Oh Baby! Pink is part of the blush collection Revlon released late 2013. It is a sheer light neutral pink with a matte finish. Revlon Powder Blushes cost around $10 and contain 5g / 0.17 oz. of product. They are available more widely now at drugstores, Ulta, and Target.
- It has decent color payoff but because it’s such a pale color only the fairest of complexions are going to be able to wear this one. Here’s what one swipe across the powder looks like:
- The texture is pretty nice. It is soft, smooth, not too powdery. Sweeping the brush over the product doesn’t kick up very much powder – just a tiny bit and nothing too bothersome. It blends out easily and sits nicely on the skin without making cheeks look powdery or sticking to peach fuzz.
- It has a matte finish but doesn’t make the skin look dry or powdery, or emphasize large pores.
- I wore it for 8 hours and experienced no fading.
The Not So Good:
- A shade like this that is very light and also sheer is only going to suit a very narrow group of people. I have fair skin and I have to build this shade up to get it to show up. What I have on in the picture is about 3 layers and you can see that it is still a barely-there kind of look.
- This shade is packed a little more tightly in the pan than Naughty Nude, Melon Drama, and Racy Rose (the four shimmer/sheen shades).
- I feel like it is pricey for what it is – though I am seeing A LOT of drugstore makeup going up in price.
Only if you are very fair and/or prefer your blush look to be barely-there. Otherwise, for most people this shade isn’t going to show up.