Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Here’s a warm brown neutral eye look using the NYX Ultimate Utopia Palette. I swatched all the shades in this palette here.
NYX Ultimate Utopia Palette Shades Used:
- Shade 39 – Crease, inner lower lashline
- Shade 38 – All over lid (I applied this with my finger. It had some shimmer fallout.)
- Shade 34 – Outer crease, outer lower lashline
- Shade 3 – Brow bone
- Shade 2 – Inner corner
These all worked well for me. The mattes had good pigmentation and blended out easily. The shimmers adhered well. Shade 38 is really pretty. I find it difficult sometimes to get the nuances of certain shimmers to come across in photos and that is the case here. This shade has a muted warm sheen to it that reminds me of the way sunlight looks through smoky skies. There’s something ethereal about it. I wore this look for 13 hours and there was only very minor fading in the crease.
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Foundation Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in 1N1 Ivory Nude
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder in LC1
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
Brows + Lashes:
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint in Taupe – Just the liquid side to define/lengthen tail of my brow
- Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Mascara
- Tarte Tarteist Brow Gel