Products and Shades Used:
- Elf Putty Eye Primer in Rose
- Milani Rosy Revenge Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette:
- Matte pale pink – Inner corner and brow bone
- Matte medium pink – Inner crease, lower lashline
- Matte bright pink – Outer crease, transition area
- Deep shimmery purple – All over lid
- Matte deep purple – Very outer lid
- Shimmery rose gold – Center of lid
- Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Mascara – The little sample size I have is beginning to dry up on me.
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 20 Classic Ivory
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Pressed Powder – This product is becoming hard to find. I’m guessing that it may be discontinued soon.
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
Thoughts On Rosy Revenge Palette:
I like the color story and my eye is drawn especially to the brightest pink in the middle of the palette but I feel the shades ended up looking lackluster once applied. The two deepest shades on the right side were the most disappointing. They were dry and not very pigmented.