Products and Shades Used:
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light – Used as both concealer and eyeshadow primer
- Milani Jewel Heist Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette:
- Pale matte cream – Inner corner, brow bone
- Shimmery champagne – Inner 1/4 of lid and lower lashline
- Shimmery gold – Inner/center part of lid and lower lashline
- Shimmery green – Center of lid and lower lashline
- Blue – Outer lid and lower lashline
- Cranberry – Crease
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Charmer
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – Upper lashes.
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara in Black Brown – Lower lashes.
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 40 in 3 Balos
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Pressed Powder – This product is becoming hard to find. I’m guessing that it may be discontinued soon.
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row.
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe – Just the liquid side.
Thoughts On Jewel Heist Palette:
The blue and cranberry shades were the weakest shades of the palette. They were dry, dusty, and didn’t adhere well to the lid resulting in lackluster color payoff. The shimmery green is a pretty color but it was sheerer than I would have liked. The gold and champagne also seemed to have that sheerness but because they were lighter in color, it wasn’t as obvious on the lid. My favorite color in this palette is the pale champagne shade because it’s very neutral, not too yellow toned. I think it would make a pretty cheek highlighter.