Products and Shades Used:
- Nars Smudge Proof Tinted Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Milani Burning Desire Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette
- Fifth shade from left – Center of lid, blended into crease
- Second shade from left – Lower lashline
- Shimmery gold – Center of lid, inner corner
- Pale matte cream – Brow bone, inner corner
- Milani Partner in Crime Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette
- Second shade from left – Transition
- Fifth shade from left – Inner and outer lid
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Too Faced Primed and Poreless Primer – This is the old formula which has been discontinued, trying to use it up.
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light
- Guerlain Meteorites Compact Pressed Powder in 01 Teint Rose – This is a really old powder in my collection that I’m trying to use up. There’s only a tiny bit left, not sure why I abandoned it LOL. I think it’s long been discontinued.
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row.
Thoughts On Burning Desire Palette:
These types of fiery oranges are not my favorite colors to wear but the quality is okay here. To me, there is too much repetition happening in this palette with two matte orange shades and two shimmery orange shades that have only a very subtle difference in undertone. There are higher quality orange eyeshadows out there but I thought these were better in comparison to the shades in the Partner in Crime and Rosy Revenge Palettes. So far it seems that the shimmers are stronger than the mattes in this line of palettes.