Products and Shades Used:
- Nars Smudge Proof Tinted Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Milani Outlaw Olive Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette:
- Satin pale cream – Inner corner and brow bone
- Deep matte green – Outer half of lid, blended into crease
- Bright foiled olive green – Inner half of lid
- Deep matte brown – Outer lower lashline
- Shimmery gold – Inner lower lashline
- Fenty Beauty Full Frontal Mascara – The little sample size I have is beginning to dry up on me.
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 20 Classic Ivory
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Pressed Powder – This product is becoming hard to find. I’m guessing that it may be discontinued soon.
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
Thoughts On Outlaw Olive Palette:
This is probably my favorite color story of the 5 palettes in this line. The shades I used in this look seemed to perform better than the shades in the Partner in Crime and Rosy Revenge palettes. The deep green went on surprisingly evenly and blended out without too much effort. The bright olive shimmer was smooth, pigmented, and gave the lids a nice shine.