Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Products and Shades Used:
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Tinted Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Milani Partner in Crime Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette:
- Lightest shade – Inner corner and brow bone
- Second shade from left – Transition
- Fourth shade from left – Crease
- Deepest shade – Inner and outer lid
- Milani Rosy Revenge Most Wanted Eyeshadow Palette:
- Rose gold shimmer – Center of lid, pressed on with fingertip
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Ilia Super Serum Skin Tint Broad Spectrum Sunscreen in 3 Balos
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Pressed Powder – This product is becoming hard to find. I’m guessing that it may be discontinued soon.
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe – Just the liquid side
Thoughts On Partner in Crime Palette:
My first impression of these eyeshadows is that the mattes are soft and very easy to blend but they don’t adhere super well to the lid. The shimmer was smooth and almost creamy (but definitely still a powder) and adhered better to the lid than the mattes but required a little building up. This palette seems aptly named “Partner in Crime”. It certainly can be used on it’s own but I think this is going to serve better as a companion palette.