Look 4 with the Huda Beauty Rose Quartz Palette. It’s mostly matte using a mix of the warmer and cooler shades with one shimmer on the outer lid. I tried something I normally don’t do which is using a deeper shade on only the center part of the lower lashline and brightening both the inner and outer corners. I think it created an interesting shape I’d try again with different colors/textures.
FYI, I tried pressing the outer lid shade (Empowered) on with my finger and it caused much more fallout that way than just using a brush. Keep that in mind if you have this palette.
I’ve been using several liners on my lower waterline recently and have found I really like the quality of this one from Fenty. I have many ColourPop liners but they don’t go on quite as evenly or have as much color payoff without lots of building.
- Huda Beauty Rose Quartz Palette
- Precious – Inner lid/crease
- Radiate – Transition for Precious
- Aura – Outer crease, center of lower lashline
- Gratitude – Transition for Aura
- Cherished – Inner/outer lower lashline, under inner part of brow
- Empowered – Outer lid
- Fenty Beauty Flypencil in Bachelor Pad
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Viseart Brow Palette
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Pen
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation
- Benefit Erase Paste
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder
- Essence Contouring Duo
- Too Faced Sweet Hearts Blush in Candy Glow
- Skin Chemists Rose Quartz Youth Defence Lip Plump