Fair warning, a lot of the stuff I used in this look is not currently available.
I’ve been feeling such a lack of creativity and inspiration for a long time. The past several looks have been very forced. I wanted to take a day to use anything I felt like from my collection whether discontinued or not in hopes of breaking out of that lull.
I dunno that it really helped me feel more creative but it did help my mood a bit.
Originally the idea I had swirling in my head was “winter sunrise” but it turned into more of a pastel candy look.
Where I work, I can hardly see outside but the building does have some small windows. Last winter I worked very early in the morning and occasionally, depending on the weather, there were some gorgeous colorful sunrises. The plan was to use peaches, corals, and lavenders but then I ended up bringing in lots of blue which changed the whole feel of it.
99% of the time, these things do not turn out the way I plan but it does help to have some sort of idea in mind at first.
- Nars Pro Prime Tinted Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Menagerie Pastel Pup Palette
- Sun Bathe – Inner corner
- Ice Cap – Lower inner lashline
- Aquatic – Transition shade for Ice Cap
- Saddleback – Brow bone
- Fishy – Inner lid/crease
- Snack – Outer lid/crease
- Snowball – Center of lid (applied with both dampened brush and finger)
- Menagerie Violet Ink Palette
- Ink Jet – Outer lower lashline
- Octopi – One of the transition shades for Ink Jet
- Jellyfish – Another transition shade for Ink Jet
- Iron Grip – Outer crease detail
- Terra Moons Io – Layered over Sun Bathe on inner corner
- Menagerie Wolfing – layered partially over Jellyfish on outer lower lashline
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Untz
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Viseart Brow Palette (deepest powder shade)
- ABH Brow Pen in Medium Brown
- Tatcha The Silk Canvas
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in Porcelain Ivory
- Pixi Correction Concentrate in Brightening Peach
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
- Essence Satin Touch Blush in Satin Love