This look is very simple, only using a few eyeshadow shades and a very thin winged liner. I used the Urban Decay Naked 3 and Naked Basics Palettes for this look.
Products used and how I created this look:
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Creme Colour Concentrate in John Doe – Using my ring finger, I patted this all over the lid and blended it into the crease to help the eyeshadows adhere better to the skin and look more vibrant.
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette:
- Trick – Using a flat shader brush, I applied Trick to most of the lid and pulled it slightly up into the crease. I left the very inner and outer parts of the lid bare. This shade is fairly sheer so I had to pack on the color.
- Factory – Using the same flat shader brush, I patted Factory to the outer lid and blended it through the outer crease to add a little depth. This shade has some fallout so be sure to tap off any excess from the brush and use a patting rather than a sweeping motion when applying to the lid.
- Limit – Using a fluffy blending brush and a light hand, I buffed out any harsh lines along my crease that I may have created when I applied Trick and Factory.
- Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette:
- Venus – Using a small flat shader (Mac 231 brush), I applied Venus around the tear duct to highlight the inner corners of my eyes.
- Crave – Using a small angled brush, I smudged Crave into the upper lash line to fill in any gaps and make lashes appear fuller at the base. This shade also can have a bit of fallout so tap off any excess from the brush before applying.
- Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liquid Liner in Black – I applied a very thin line, especially on the inner and center parts of the lid. The outer part of the lid has a slightly thicker, though still quite thin line. The winged part is pulled horizontally away from the outer corner of the eye, rather than up and out.
- Covergirl Lashblast Length Mascara in Very Black – This mascara is very natural looking and doesn’t volumize lashes but it doesn’t clump at all either so I applied 2-3 coats of this on my upper lashes and 1 coat on my lower lashes.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral Medium – Using my ring finger I patted a small amount of this concealer over my dark circles to help brighten up my eyes.
- It Cosmetics YBBB Your Brows But Better – I applied this only very lightly to help fill in any gaps in my eyebrows. Using the spoolie end of this product, I combed through my brows to soften any harsh lines.