Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Here’s a pastel periwinkle blue eyeshadow look using Elf Acai You and Rose Water Bite Size Eyeshadows.
Products and Shades Used:
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 10 Porcelain Ivory
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer in Snow
- Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder – An old discontinued product in my collection
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara in Very Black
- Elf Rose Water Bite Size Eyeshadow Quad
- Lightest shimmer shade – Inner corner, brow bone
- Elf Acai You Bite Size Eyeshadow Quad
- Lightest matte – Transition around edges both on top lid and lower lashline
- Deepest matte – Outer corner
- Satin shade – All over lid, blended into crease
- Higher shine shimmer shade – Inner lid on upper and lower lid
- Viseart Brow Palette – 2 deepest powder shades on bottom row
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe – Just the liquid side
The mattes in this are little more easy to dust away than the shades in the rest of the palettes. This quad can really benefit from a tacky base. Nars Pro Prime was probably not the best to pair with it to make the shadows adhere and help the colors pop. Because the shades are more prone to dusting away, application took me a little longer because I had to keep going in to apply more color. The more shimmery shade (second from left) adheres the best out of all these shades. I think this type of formula is fine if you just want a subtle wash a color but if you want a really poppin’ look, these shades need some help. Very little fallout from all shades.