Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Products and Shades Used:
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Elf Cream and Sugar Bite Size Eyeshadow Quad
- Matte light cream – I used this shade to set my primer
- Elf Hot Jalapeño Bite Size Eyeshadow Quad
- Matte medium green – Crease, lower lashline
- Matte dark green – Outer lid, blended into crease
- Shimmery green – Center of lid
- Shimmery yellow – Inner lid
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Viseart Brow Palette
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 10 Porcelain Ivory
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Almond
- Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder – An old, discontinued powder in my collection. Trying to use it up.
Thoughts on Hot Jalapeño Palette:
Overall, I’m really happy with this palette. Some small gripes are that the medium matte green can look slightly patchy if you’re really scrutinizing it and the medium shimmery green had some fallout during application. Other than that the pigmentation and blendability was great. The mattes had almost no fallout, even with this heavy application. The shimmers were smooth, had nice shine to them, and didn’t have any chunky glitter/sparkles in them.