This is a warm, summery blue and orange eyeshadow look using the Elf Carnival Candy Bite Size Eyeshadow.
Products and Shades Used:
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 10 Porcelain Ivory
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer in Snow
- Guerlain Meteorites Pressed Powder – An old discontinued product in my collection
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara in Very Black
- Elf Carnival Candy Bite Size Eyeshadow Quad
- Warm brown matte – Inner crease
- Brick red matte – Outer crease
- Shimmery ocean blue – All over lid
- Pale peach matte – Blend around edges
- Viseart Brow Palette – 2 deepest powder shades on bottom row
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe – Just the liquid side
This was the quad I was looking forward to the least just because I wasn’t sure how the blue was going to blend with the other shades in the palette. I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised that the colors worked out well together and everything was easy to use. I appreciate that the blue in this palette versus the blues Acai You palette are very different. This one is noticeably warmer. All the shades adhered well and blended easily. The blue had a little bit of fallout but nothing too crazy.