Products and Shades Used:
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyeshadow Single in Blanc – I can’t find this shade online. Maybe it’s discontinued. A good alternative is Sydney Grace Drift. I used this shade on the brow bone and to clean up around the deepest shade from the quad below.
- Elf Berry Bad Bite Size Eyeshadow Quad
- Matte medium pink – Crease, transition
- Matte burgundy – Outer lid, outer crease, outer lower lashline
- Second shade from left – Center of lid
- Third shade from left – Inner lower lashline
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe – Just the liquid side
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 10 Porcelain Ivory
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer in Almond – Under eye concealer
- Loreal Infallible Full Wear Concealer in 330 Ivory – Spot concealer
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Loose Setting Powder
I thought the contrast between the two matte shades was just right. They blended together well and had good color payoff. I didn’t notice any fallout from the deeper matte shade. The second shade from the left has some larger sparkles mixed into the formula that fell down onto my cheeks during application. The other shimmer doesn’t seem to have any of those sparkles, just a uniform fine shimmer. Aside from the sparkly fallout, these were easy to work with. I wore this for 10 hours and by then there was noticeable fading in the crease.