This is a little bit of a random look that uses an odd combination of products. I was trying out a few different items that I purchased recently and wasn’t really intending to do a look but I liked how it came out so I took some pics. You can totally use whatever you have in your own collection to recreate this. The colors are warm brown (crease), cranberry (outer lid), dark silver (inner lid), copper (lower lash line), and white gold (inner corner). As long as you can find these types of shades in your own collection, you’re good to go!
Products used and how I created this look:
- Lorac Pro Contour Palette – Using a fluffy crease brush, I mixed Light Contour with Medium Contour and blended the combo into the crease and outer corner.
- Lorac Unzipped Palette – Using a flat shader brush, I applied Unbridled to the outer half of the lid. Using a pencil brush, I applied Unattainable all the way across my bottom lash line.
- Maybelline The Smokes Palette – Using a flat shader brush, I applied the dark metallic silver (bottom row) to the inner half of my lid. Using a pencil brush, I applied the light shimmery beige (top row) to the inner corner.
- Lorac Front of the Line Pro in Black – I kept the liner thin on most of the lid but thickened up the outer third and the wing.
- NYX Skinny Black Liner – I used this to tightline my upper lash line. Some of it transferred to my lower waterline.
- Covergirl LashBlast Length Mascara in Very Black – I applied one coat to my top lashes only.
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown – I used this sparingly to define the tail and arch of my brows.