Went for a somewhat strange, experimental look this time using the ColourPop So Very Lovely Palette. I usually don’t have a plan when I do these looks but sometimes I have a starting point in mind and let it go from there. I knew I wanted to use the orange shade in the crease the way I did and use some of the lighter shimmers underneath it on the lid.
- Sydney Grace Snow Queen – brow bone
- Dream Catcher – outer crease-ish, outer lower lashline
- Macaroon – transition for Dream Catcher on both upper and lower part of eye
- Topanga Blvd – inner lid/crease, used as a smudged winged liner
- Eyelet – inner corner
- Craft Works – transition for Eyelet
- Collective – center of lid, center of lower lashline
- Braided – to the right of Collective on lid, inner lower lashline
- Lace Up – outer lid
On the lower waterline I have ColourPop Creme Gel Pencil in Macrame.