My fourth look with the ColourPop So Very Lovely Palette. The intent of this look was to try and show both Lace Up and Eyelet a little more prominently. I feel like I didn’t really achieve either as well as I would have liked.
- Lace Up – inner corner, applied with dampened brush
- Eyelet – outer crease
- Craft Works – transition for eyelet, lower inner lashline transition. I initially applied this with a fluffy brush and then kept layering it, eventually using a pencil brush trying to get it to show up more.
- Rose Ave – outer lid/crease
- Dream Catcher – used to deepen Eyelet a bit in the crease
- Topanga Blvd – upper/lower lashline. I layered this several times both with a fluffy brush and a pencil brush.
- Macaroon – inner lid/crease, lower outer lashline transition
- Collective – outer lid, applied first with a dry brush then dampened for more color payoff
On the lower waterline I have ColourPop Creme Gel Pencil in Swerve.