Here’s a mostly purple eyeshadow look with the ColourPop So Very Lovely Palette. The matte lavender shade looked sheerer than I wanted in the first look I did so I decided to try using it over a white eyeshadow base and packed it on with a pencil brush to see how much I could get it to pop. I’m happy with how it came out applied like this.
All of the shimmers (except for Organza) were applied with a dampened brush to keep fallout to the minimum. The shimmers are the type with larger particles that tend to fall out easily.
The deep purple in the outer corner took me some time to blend because it’s the type of shadow that doesn’t move easily once applied. I had to use a small fluffy brush to make sure to apply it in the shape and placement where I wanted it rather than move it to the place I wanted it, if that makes sense.
What I used:
- Sydney Grace Snow Queen – brow bone
- Rose Ave – transition
- Topanga Blvd – outer lid/crease
- NYX Eyeshadow Base in White – center of lid
- Macaroon – center of lid, over NYX Eyeshadow Base
- Organza – inner lid/crease
- Collective – outer lower lashline
- Fringed – inner lower lashline
- Braided – inner corner