My first look using the ColourPop So Very Lovely Palette. I put this together in a rush and wasn’t feeling the best when I did it. Used all the colors in the palette and threw caution to the wind with sparkle fallout, even put the shade Lace Up pretty far down on the lower outer lashline which is a place I usually avoid getting too much shimmer.
For the most part, everything worked well. A few things to note are that Macaroon (lavender shade on inner corner) was sheerer than I expected it to be and Topanga Blvd (outer lid shade) is the type of eyeshadow that is hard to move once it’s placed on the skin, so you have to be mindful of how you apply it.
Where all the shades are used:
- Craft Works – high in the transition area, near brow bone
- Eyelet – inner crease
- Dream Catcher – outer crease
- Braided – center part of crease
- Fringed – inner lid
- Collective – center of lid
- Topanga Blvd – outer lid, outer lower lashline
- Rose Ave – inner lower lashline, blended over a larger area
- Tea Time – same place as Rose Ave but closer to the lashline
- Macaroon – inner corner, over a larger area
- Organza – smaller part of inner corner
- Lace Up – outer lower lashline, on edges of Topanga Blvd