The ColourPop All Things Equinox Palette is a relatively cool-toned palette featuring some lilac and mauve shades along with a couple of subtle duo-chromes. This is currently exclusive to Ulta, retails for $14 and contains a total of 9 grams / 0.3 oz of product. I didn’t see any eye safety warnings for any of these shades on the packaging.
- Kindred – Pale pinky beige with a standard shimmer finish. No chunky sparkles.
- Infinity – Light bronzey beige with a standard shimmer finish. No large sparkles.
- Sky High – Light greyish taupe with a matte finish.
- Stellar – Matte lilac base with tiny pink sparkles.
- Moonrise – Duochrome purple with a golden sheen. No large sparkles.
- Lil Dipper – Red toned light brown with a matte finish.
- Nebula – Medium reddish mauve with a matte finish.
- Intergalactic – Duochrome reddish brown with a light greenish sheen and some larger golden sparkles.
- Alter Ego – Matte purplish mauve with larger, irregularly sized sparkles.