Another look with the Smashbox Desert Palette. In the first look I only used the matte green shade as liner and I wanted to use it again in a way that required blending to see how it would perform. It took me a long time to get it to look evenly applied and faded in the crease during application. Everything else worked nicely.
I placed the shimmer on the lid off center (more toward the outer half of the lid) and it looks goofy in the face photos because you don’t really see it on both eyes at the same time.
- Suede – transition, lower lashline
- Saguaro – most of lid, crease
- Stargazing – layered over Saguaro
- Prickly Pear – inner lid
- Go West – lower inner lashline
Rest of My Makeup:
- Loreal Magic Lumi Primer
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Foundation in Snow
- Revlon Skin Lights Bronzer
- Essence Matt Touch Blush in Peach Me Up