- Physicians Formula The Healthy Foundation in LC1 – I used the doe foot applicator this foundation comes with to dab this all over my face, blended it in with a foundation brush, and did a final blend with a damp sponge.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector Concentrate Cream in Light – With a small concealer brush, I applied this to the darkest parts of my under eyes.
- Loreal Infallible Total Cover Color Correct Kit in 225 – I used the yellow shade in this to spot conceal all over. I first used an eyeliner brush to precisely place the product and then used a small pencil brush to blend around the edges.
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Loose Setting Powder – I used a large fluffy brush to set my foundation with this and a smaller fluffy brush to set my concealer.
- Loreal Infallible Setting Spray – To bring some life back to the skin and help the makeup last longer I spritzed this on and used a duo fiber brush to lightly press it into the skin.
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint in Taupe – I used just the liquid pen side to draw in faux “hairs” where I have the most sparse areas in my brows.
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Taupe – I used an angled brush to pick up the darkest shade in this duo to fill in my brows.
- Milani Eyeshadow Primer – I applied this with my finger and blended it out with concealer brush.
- Revolution Pro Night and Day Palette – Using a Sonia Kashuk Large Eyeshadow Brush, I applied the shade Paved (which is a matte medium brown) to the crease and blended it toward the brow bone. With a Morphe M506 brush, I applied Wooden (deeper brown with a satin finish) to the outer corner and blended into the previous shade. With a Mac 239, I applied Steel (duo chrome purple/green shimmer) all over the lid. I used my finger to apply more of Steel to the lid to see if it would apply more intensely but the brush did a fine job all on it’s own.
- Covergirl Exhibitionist Mascara in Very Black – I used a lash curler and then applied one coat of this to the upper lashes.
- L.A. Girl Just Blushing Blush in Just Because – I used this to sculpt my cheekbones and around my hairline.
- Clinique Cool Down Cheek Pop Palette – I used Heather Pop from this palette on the lower part of my cheeks and Ballerina Pop on the higher part of my cheeks, almost like a highlighter.
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette – For a bit more shine, I applied Incandescent Light from the center of this palette to the tops of my cheekbones.
- Maybelline Superstay Ink Crayons in Stay Exceptional and Lead The Way – I used a lip brush to apply Stay Exceptional to the outside edges of my lips and swiped Lead the Way on the center of my lips.