Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
- Dior One Essential City Defense SPF 50
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Foundation in 20NN – 1 layer
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in 13.0 Light Natural – Under eye concealer
- Loreal Infallible Full Wear Concealer in 330 Ivory – Spot concealing
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder – Used lightly all over
- Wander Beauty Powder Foundation in Fair – Spot concealing
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown – Filled in brows all over, used a light hand with this and blended with spoolie end
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint in Taupe – Just the liquid side, to add hairlike strokes in gaps
- Urban Decay Naked Honey Palette – I used “Swarm” as my transition shade and also applied it to my inner lid. “Hive” is in my crease, “Sting” is on my outer lid and blended up into the crease area, and “Queen” is on the center of my lid. I used “Flyby” to highlight my brow bone and inner corner.
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara