This look started with wanting to try using my cake liner as a base for Alaska from Nabla. I wanted to see if I could get the nuances of color in the sparkles to show up more that way but the look ended up turning into something too colorful for them to be noticeable. In the end, I really wasn’t impressed with the effect anyway lol. I like how that shade ended up looking layered over the blue (Jellyfish) more than over white.
I could have used a standard white base but wanted something more opaque. This idea worked fine on one eye but getting the ratio of water to liner right was not the easiest. The other eye took me a while to get the color to lay down evenly.
The rest of the colors I chose because they were ones I hadn’t used in a while or used together.
Here’s what I used:
- ABH Norvina Collection Electric Cake Liner in Opaque White and Electric Purple
- Menagerie Cosmetics Single Eyeshadows:
- Three Hearts
- Iron Grip
- Alaska from the Nabla Metropolitan Cutie Palette
- Mid Night and Pearlised from the Revolution Pro Night and Day Palette
- A typical matte brow bone shade
- A transition color slightly deeper than my skin tone (which ended up being unnecessary lol)