More of a dramatic, semi-experimental look with the Huda Beauty Rose Quartz Palette. I really didn’t like how this one came out but sometimes I post things and others seem to like them, so here it is.
This look is kind of all over the place. There a lot going on in the inner corner with Cherished applied over a larger area and then in a smaller area I wanted to try using Love Stone as a sticky base for Blissful. In the crease, I used Mantra as a base color and then again used Blissful on top for some sparkle. Blissful has lots of fallout but I did get far less fallout the way I used it on the inner corner.
I applied this over primer on one eye and without primer on the other eye. The third slide shows how much less even and lighter Mantra looks when applied to bare lids. It works okay but I definitely prefer to use this shade with a base. The difference wasn’t really obvious to me until I looked at the photos.
- Alter Ego Eyeshadow Primer
- Huda Beauty Rose Quartz Palette
- Cherished – Inner corner, outer corner
- Love Stone – Inner corner (used as sticky base for next shade)
- Blissful – Inner corner (smaller area), layered over Mantra in crease
- Serenity – Crease, center part of lower lashline
- Abundance – All over lid (kept close to lashes), lower lashline (kept close to lashes)
- Mantra – Crease
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Mascara
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara
- Essence Make Me Brow Eyebrow Gel Mascara in 04 Ashy Brows
- Essence Micro Precise Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Brown
- Make Up For Ever Artist Color Pencil in 500 Boundless Bisque
- Essence Pretty Natural Hydrating Foundation in 30 Neutral Ivory
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Bisque (used for dark circles)
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage in SC-1 (lighter shade used as spot concealer)
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder
- Essence Contouring Duo in 10 Lighter Skin
- Flower Beauty Flower Pots Blush in Sweet Pea
- Kaja Heart Melter Lip Gloss Stick in Sweet Talk