Here’s a more avant-garde, graphic eyeshadow look. I didn’t feel like doing another smokey eye so I decided to just go where my brushes led me lol. It’s really not that hard to do this and I only used 3 brushes (Mac 239, Mac 231, Sigma E45). The black eyeshadow was all done with the same brush.
Products used and how I created this look:
- Mac Painterly Paint Pot – Using my ring finger I dabbed a small amount of this all over my lid, all the way up to the brow bone to act as a creamy base and to hide veins and redness.
- Maybelline Nude Romance Plush Silk Eyeshadow:
- Leftmost shade – Using a flat shader brush, I applied this to the brow bone and inner corner of the eye.
- Second shade from the left – Using the same brush, I applied this to the entire crease. Then I used a fluffy blending brush to blend it upward. This shade isn’t super pigmented and creates a soft contour. I also applied this to the lower lash line and blended it downward.
- Third shade from left – Using a small flat brush (Mac 231), I lined my lower lash line with this shade to add depth to the color.
- Rightmost shade – Using the same small flat brush I applied this all over the lid and carefully created a clean line above my crease. I extended the line out and up from the outer corner and out and down from the inner corner.
- Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener in Purple Reign – I applied only the lighter side of this pencil to my lower waterline to open up my eyes.
- Covergirl Lashblast Length Mascara in Very Black – I applied 2 coats to my upper lashes and 1 coat to my lower lashes.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Corrector in Light – Using my ring finger I patted a small amount of this corrector over my dark circles to help cancel them out.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral Medium – Using my ring finger I patted a small amount of this concealer over the corrector to completely cover my dark circles.
- It Cosmetics YBBB Your Brows But Better – I applied this lightly to the inner part of my brows to help fill in any gaps and applied it more heavily to the arches and ends of my brows. Using the spoolie end of this product, I combed through my brows to soften any harsh lines.
2 thoughts on “EOTD – Maybelline Nude Romance Plush Silk Eyeshadow Look”
such a gorgous look! i really like it!
Thank you 🙂