Here’s a green look that follows a similar technique as I did with my soft purple eyeshadow look. I kept the brightest shade on the center part of my lid and used the darkest shade on the inner and outer corners. I also used a smudged shadow liner instead of liquid liner just to change it up a bit.
Products used and how I created this look:
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer – Using a concealer brush, I applied this to my under eye circles and to the inner corners of my eyes.
- Palladio Taupe Eye Liner – I applied this to the arches and ends of my brows and any other sparse areas.
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Taupe – Using an angled brush, I applied the lighter side of this powder to the inner parts of my brows.
- NYX HD Eye Shadow Base – I applied this with my ring finger to help the eyeshadows last longer.
- Lorac Cream Eyeshadow (from the Lorac Pro Palette) – Using a fluffy brush, I applied this all over the lid to make blending easier.
- Lorac Taupe Eyeshadow (from the Lorac Pro Palette) – Using the same fluffy brush, I blended a small amount of this through the crease to add some definition.
- Maybelline Enticing Emerald Plush Silk Eyeshadow –
- Leftmost shade – Using a pencil brush, I applied this to the inner part of my lower lash line.
- Second shade from left – Using smudger brush, I applied this to the rest of my lower lash line.
- Third shade from left – Using a flat shader brush, I applied this to the center of my lid.
- Rightmost shade – Using a small flat brush, I applied this to the inner and outer parts of my lid and blended it with the shade above. I also used an angled brush and applied a little on the outer part of my lower lash line.
- Lorac Black Eyeshadow (from the Lorac Pro Palette) – Using an angled brush, I applied this as a smudged eyeliner along my upper lash line.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black – I applied 2 coats of this to my upper lashes.
- Covergirl Lash Blast Length Mascara in Very Black – I applied 1 coat of this to my lower lashes.
- Sumita Beauty Kala Black Color Intense Pencil – I applied this to both my upper and lower water lines.