This is a really quick and easy look that doesn’t require a lot of brushes to create. I used the lightest of the four quads Maybelline released for spring 2014, an ultra fine eyeliner, and a natural looking lash. The eyeshadows blended really easily which also helped cut down the time it took to create it. The only thing is that these shadows don’t last all day on me without a primer but they still look just as nice without one.
Products used and how I created this look:
- Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
- Maybelline Bare It Buff Plush Silk Eyeshadow – I worked backwards through this palette and started with the darkest shade first.
- Rightmost shade – Using a flat shader brush I applied this to the outer half the lid, outer crease, and lower lash line. Then I used a fluffy blending brush to make sure there were no harsh lines.
- Third shade from left – I applied this under the brow bone for a sheer pinkish highlight.
- Second shade from left – Using a small brush, I applied this shade to the inner corner of my eye on both the top and bottom lid.
- Leftmost shade – Using the same small brush I applied this shade to the bottom lash line, on top of the brown shade to give some more shimmer and sparkle to the lower lash line.
- Revlon Photoready Kajal Intense Eye Liner + Brightener in Purple Reign – I applied only the pale nude side of this eyeliner to my lower waterline to open up the eye.
- Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liquid Liner in Black – I applied a very thin line all the way across the top lid and created a short, straight wing. To fill in gaps in my lash line, I used the tip of the liner to dot in between the lashes.
- Covergirl Lashblast Length Mascara in Very Black – I applied 2 coats of this on my upper lashes and 1 coat on my lower lashes.
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral Medium – Using my ring finger I patted a small amount of this concealer over my dark circles to help brighten up my eyes.
- It Cosmetics YBBB Your Brows But Better – I applied this lightly to the inner part of my brows to help fill in any gaps and applied it more heavily to the arches and ends of my brows. Using the spoolie end of this product, I combed through my brows to soften any harsh lines.