Today’s EOTD / FOTD is mostly created using Lorac’s Pro to Go Palette, except for the base and lip makeup.
- Rimmel Fix & Perfect Primer in 001
- Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark-Circle Roller
- Laura Mercier Silk Cream Foundation in Cream Ivory
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
- Laura Mercier Translucent Pressed Setting Powder
- Lorac Coral Blush, from the Lorac Pro to Go Palette
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Lorac Shell on brow bone and inner corner
- Lorac Cafe in crease
- Lorac Mink on 3/4 of the lid
- Lorac Pearl on inner lid
- Lorac Chai along lower lashline
- NYX Skinny Black Liner on lower/upper waterlines
- Milani Eye Tech Liquid Eyeliner in Black along upper lashline
- Palladio Eyeliner in Taupe
- Presige Cosmetics Brow Builder in Light/Medium
- Loreal Color Caresse Shine Stain in Pink Resistance
2 thoughts on “EOTD / FOTD – Chai”
Your skin tone and eye color are identical to mine – do you find chai too warm of a color to pull off?
Surprisingly, no. I know I can sometimes have trouble with coppery eyeshadows, so I was a bit hesitant about Chai too. The best way for me to pull it off is to use a warmer-toned blending shade in the crease and use Chai as an accent color rather than the main (all over lid) color. The texture is really versatile too because if you sheer it out, it’s not super metallic which I think makes it look less harsh. Hope that helps!