Third attempt with the Danessa Myricks Lightwork 4 Palette. This goes into the category of “I tried”. There are some photos where this looks okay but I wanted to take all of this off as soon as I was done taking pics.
Once I put Heaven on my lid, it started causing the shade underneath to crease. It adheres well and is decently easy to work with but I don’t recommend using it the way I did here if you want your makeup to last. Both of the pressed chrome flakes in the palette remind me of the ColourPop pressed glitters in that I need to spend some time maneuvering them on the skin to get the individual pieces placed just right. Sometimes they go on well and other times, I end up with a bit of a clump that needs to be broken up and spread out.
Both Espcapism and Out of Body are very shiny and have intense color payoff. They glide onto the skin like they aren’t even powders. I had some fallout from Out of Body on the lower part of my eye. Not sure if that’s because of how I applied it (rather heavily and not very carefully LOL). I haven’t really used this palette for “normal” makeup so, I don’t know what fallout is like with that type of use yet.
- Hourglass Veil Eye Primer (one eye)
- ABH Nouveau Palette
- Paloma* – Brow bone, inner corner
- Natasha Denona Safari Palette
- Fata Morgana – All over lid/crease
- Urban Decay Wild Greens Palette
- Supergreens – Inner corner
- Kale – Outer edge of Fata Morgana
- Danessa Myricks Lightwork Volume 4 Palette
- Escapism – Used as accent above center portion of crease
- Heaven – Center of lid
- Out of Body – All over lower lashline
- ColourPop Rock Candy Palette
- Hot Spot – Smudged into lower lashline
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Swerve
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara (lower lashes)
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Covergirl Easy Breezy Brow Pen in Soft Brown
- NYX Lift & Snatch Brow Pen in Ash Brown
Shades marked with a * are pressed pigments and are not intended for use near the eyes. I haven’t experienced any negative effects from these.
- Patrick Ta Creme Foundation & Finishing Powder Duo in Fair 2
- Benefit Blush in Peachin’
- Mac Lip Pencil in Whirl and some lip balm