This is a look I did with the Custom Fall Palette I made in my last post. These are all shades taken from ColourPop’s monochromatic palettes. The goal wasn’t really to do a bunch of looks with it like I do with other palettes, it was just to the make the palette itself. So I ended up using all 12 shades in a single look which I realize is maybe more involved than what some would like.
Fall is one of the more colorful times of year and that’s what I wanted to create in the palette. Because I used all the shades in the look, I think I managed to keep the same feel/look/vibe on the eye. But I think there are so many other ways I could use it that would require way fewer shades and be much faster to do.
What I Used
- Alter Ego Eyeshadow Primer
- All 12 shades from my custom fall palette
- ColourPop Creme Gel Liner in Joy Ride
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Mascara
- Covergirl Lash Exact Mascara (lower lashes)
- Ulta Brow Powder Duo in Taupe (darker shade only)
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay In Place Makeup in 1N1
- Urban Decay Stay Naked Concealer in 30NN
- Maybelline Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder in Fair
- Kat Von D Shade + Light Contour Duo in Lucid and Sombre
- Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
- ColourPop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in Feel Good