Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Products and Shades Used:
- Elf Putty Eye Primer in Rose
- Too Faced Born This Way The Natural Nudes Eyeshadow Palette:
- Swan – Set lids, inner corner, brow bone
- Glistening Snow – Inner lid
- Sugared Chestnut – Center of lid
- Sparkling Sable – Outer lid/crease
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
- Viseart Brow Palette – Two lightest powder shades on the bottom row
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe – Just the liquid side
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 10 Porcelain Ivory
- Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Concealer in Almond – Under eye concealer
- Loreal Full Wear Concealer in 330 Ivory – Spot concealer
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Loose Setting Powder
This look is basically a “throw away” look – one that I didn’t do the best job on and would rather delete, but I’m sharing it anyway to demonstrate how these shades look once on the eye, rather than just in a swatch. This is almost an all-shimmer look except for the shade Swan. I should have probably used some matte transition shades in the crease first but I wanted to see how the shimmers would work on their own for “one shadow looks.” It looks like my eyeshadow primer got lifted and you can see some of the discoloration on my lid peeking through. I think this might be my own fault. Before doing this look, I removed another look that didn’t turn out well. My eye makeup remover is a bit oily and I think that caused the primer to not adhere to my lid properly.