Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Foundation in LC1
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector – Under eyes, inner corners of eyes
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer in Light – Under eyes, nose, a bit on cheeks to increase coverage
- Loreal True Match Lumi Glow Amour Glow Boosting Drops in 507 Daybreak
- Soap & Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder – Used to set foundation and concealer
- Essence Satin Touch Blush in 10 Satin Coral
My skin has been a bit dry so I decided to use the Physicians Formula foundation because it’s a very hydrating formula. I can use it with a brush but today I used a beauty blender to further keep my skin looking hydrated. The L’Oreal Glow Amour highlighter is also great for dry skin. It can be applied subtly or built up. Here, I’ve applied it very subtly. Yesterday I wore the other shade of the Essence Satin Touch Blush. This shade was just as pigmented but still easy to blend out. It wasn’t powdery or messy when picking up product with a brush.
- Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Milani Bold Obsessions Eyeshadow Palette
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara
- Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown
Today I used the other 12-pan palette from Milani. This one seemed to have more true-to-color payoff on the eyes than Most Loved Mattes did. I used the shade Can’t Pink Straight (top left) on the brow bone, inner corners, and on the inner 1/3 of my lids. I used Bare In Mind (top right) as a transition shade above the crease. For the crease, I used a mixture of Smoke Signals and Slate All Day (2nd and 3rd down on right column), and Red Between The Lines (bottom row, center) on the outer half of the lid.
I have used the Maybelline mascara a few times now. So far I like it. I haven’t noticed it flaking or smudging throughout the day. The brush isn’t too big and the formula is neither too liquidy nor too dry. It provides some volume and length with decent separation but it’s not a very dramatic mascara. It creates more of a natural, slightly enhanced look.
- Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Creme in 535 Spiced Berry
This is a thin lipgloss with a mint-like tingle to it when it’s first applied. It is supposed to be a plumping formula but I have not noticed any plumping from this product. I like the consistency of this. It’s not goopy or sticky and feels very comfortable to wear. I apply it first straight from the tube which works okay but it doesn’t apply very evenly. So, I used a brush to clean up my edges and smooth out the color.