- Loreal Infallible Total Cover Foundation in 301 Classic Ivory
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral Medium
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
- Guerlain Meteorites Compact Pressed Powder in Teint Rose
- The Body Shop Bronzing Powder in 01 Light Matte
- Revlon Powder Blush in 018 Orchid Charm
This is the second time I’ve worn the Loreal foundation. The color is a little too light for me so it’s hard to tell if I like it. Foundations that are too light accentuate skin texture more. Especially with full coverage, I need to be careful to pick just the right shade. I like the mousse texture and it blends out well so I may consider trying a shade darker. I used The Body Shop bronzer to warm up the skin a little and chose Revlon’s Powder Blush in Orchid Charm to pair with the rosy eye look.
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Model Launcher Brow’z Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Taupe
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara
- Physicians Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum in Ultra Black
- Covergirl Trunaked Roses Palette
- Almond – inner corner, brow bone
- Champagne – inner lid
- Baby – transition shade, lower lashline
- Rose Gold – center of lid
- Copper Rose – outer half of crease
- Mauvergine – used this as eyeliner and then decided to use liquid liner over it
- Mousse – outer lid and blend up into the crease
The Roses palette is about as good as the Nudes palette in terms of quality but I do prefer the Nudes palette for the color selection. This one is nice for a rosier look, though. I like the contrast of the dusky matte shades with the rose gold shade. The shimmers need some help either by pressing them on with fingertips or a damp brush to get the most shine and reduce fallout. Even being careful, I still ended up with sparkles on my cheeks.
I bought the Physicians Formula eyeliner a while back and only used it a handful of times. I wasn’t so sure about it because it seemed like the color was sheer. I decided to give it another try and it seems to be working better now. Maybe the product inside was separated. It has a fine-tip brush just like the one in the Lorac Front of the Line Pro Liquid Liner which I love because it gives me more control.
- Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lip Color in 700 HD Sand
I’ve worn this lipstick quite a few times this month. I really like the color and the way the product feels.
- Clean Reserve Rollerball in Blonde Rose
The notes are: Aldehydic Watery, Rose, Peony, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Musk. To me, this smells like a warm, creamy floral scent with a sharpness that I interpret as a citrus note. The sharpness tones down after a few minutes and then it turns more powdery. The rose isn’t as prominent as I thought it would be. It’s most noticeable immediately after application.