- Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Cushion Foundation in Light
- Benefit Dandelion Shy Beam
- It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in Neutral Medium
- Mac Studio Finish Concealer in NW20
- Guerlain Meteorites Compact Pressed Powder in Teint Rose
- Milani Baked Blush in Delizioso Pink
I applied the foundation with the included applicator. My skin is pretty dry right now but it did a good job of not accentuating that. Benefit Shy Beam is applied on cheekbones, brow bone, and jawline. This product not only highlights but color corrects for me, thanks to the pink undertone. The foundation is a tad dark so in areas where it’s not quite light enough, Shy Beam evens things back out. I used It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer on the darkest part of my dark circles and on my nose where there is more discoloration since it has great coverage. To cover a few breakouts, I used Mac Studio Finish Concealer. In defiance of the gloomy weather, I decided to reach for a nice bright pink blush today.
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Model Launcher Brow’z Eyebrow Pencil in Taupe
- Maybelline The Falsies Push Up Angel Mascara
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Taupe
- Covergirl Trunaked Nudes Palette:
- Shell – brow bone
- Fawn – crease and transition shade
- Mink – inner half of lid and crease
- Coffee – outer half of lid and crease
- Sable – eyeliner
I forgot to include it in the photos but I primed one eye with Nars Pro Prime (to test the eyeshadow with and without primer). The brow pencil and brow powder have been go-to products for a while and work well for me. The mascara is newer to me and it works okay but it’s not something I’d repurchase. I’ve used the eyeshadow palette a bunch of times and I like it. It’s one of the better drugstore options.
- Revlon Ultra HD Gel Lip Color in 730 HD Tropical
I thought this color was nice and bright but not over the top and it goes nicely with the blush. It’s really comfortable.
- Tokyomilk Dark Everything & Nothing
This perfume’s main notes are sweet orange, pressed petals, desert moss, and tea leaves. The orange and tea stand out the most to me but overall this is a sweet, bright, clean fragrance. It’s more fruity than floral and not overly strong. It stays close to the skin which is what I prefer but it doesn’t last very long, maybe a few hours.