Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Products and Shades Used:
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 10 Porcelain Ivory
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Light 2.5 Creme Brulee
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Loose Setting Powder
- Hourglass Veil Eye Primer
- Ofra Sweet Dreams Signature Palette
- Dreamcatcher – Transition
- Snooze – Crease
- Trance – All over lid
- Crush – Center of lid
- Pillow Talk – Inner corner and brow bone
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Mascara
- Viseart Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe – Just the liquid side
I liked this palette a lot more than I thought I would. When I was considering purchasing these signature palettes from Ofra, I almost just got the Galaxy palette and skipped on this one. I’m super glad I decided to get this one though. I’ve been craving a color combo like this, which is reminiscent of the shades used in Urban Decay’s Naked Cherry Palette. That palette went on sale for half off a few weeks ago and I decided that even though it was a great deal, I really didn’t need it. I think the colors in here give me what I was hoping for from that palette.
Between this one and the Galaxy palette, I think this one outperforms that one and has a better balance of shades. I didn’t really feature it well in this look but the shade Crush (fourth one from the left) is gorgeous and has a lot of dimension to it.