Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission when you make purchases through them.
Products and Shades Used:
- Maybelline Dream Radiant Liquid Foundation in 10 Porcelain Ivory
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Light 2.5 Creme Brulee
- Too Faced Peach Perfect Loose Setting Powder
- Hourglass Veil Eye Primer
- Ofra Galaxy Signature Palette
- Orion – All over lid
- Eclipse – Crease
- Stellar – Transition, lower lashline
- Milky Way – Center of lid
- Neptune – Inner corner and brow bone
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash Brag Mascara
- Viseart Eyeshadow & Eyebrow Palette
- Mac Shape + Shade Brow Tint Pen in Taupe – Just the liquid side
I love the color scheme of this palette. The lightest pink reminds me of a purple orchid and it compliments the blue tones in the deepest shade well. The two matte shades are very vibrant but at the same time they are kind of sheer. The satin shade on the far right was the only one that truly disappointed me. It resisted adhering even when applied straight onto a tacky base. I went back in with my finger attempting to intensify the color which didn’t really help. On the back of the palette they suggest using a damp brush to make the colors look more bold. Later in the day, I did try that and it does work but I shouldn’t have to do that. The shadow should just apply well with a dry brush straight from the pan.
The shimmery shade on the left isn’t different enough from the highlighter to have included it in such a small palette. I would have preferred something else, like maybe a mid-tone topper shade to add more dimension to the eye look.