On this day I ended up with a neutral eye look that has both warm and cool toned elements using the NYX Ultimate Utopia Palette. I used to feel like I could only wear warm shades or cool shades but not both together in a look and that is totally false. In fact, I think mixing the two is really what makes some looks most interesting.
NYX Ultimate Utopia Palette Shades Used:
- Shade 12 – Outer crease, outer lower lashline
- Shade 8 – Inner crease
- Shade 15 – Inner lid
- Shade 16 – Center of lid (tiny bit of fallout)
- Shade 30 – Outer lid, outer lower lashline (This shade was quite hard to work with. It was resistant to blending and wanted to just STICK where I initially applied it.)
- Shade 3 – Brow bone, also used this to clean up around the edges on the outer part of my eye
This look took longer to do because of the deepest grey. The outer crease got blended further out than I intended because of all the blending I had to do to get it to look smooth. All the other shades seemed to work just fine.
- Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base in Light
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Foundation Primer
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Makeup in 1N1 Ivory Nude
- Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer in Snow
- Physicians Formula The Healthy Powder in LC1
- Soap and Glory One Heck of a Blot Powder