Here are all the looks I did while focusing on the Natasha Denona My Dream Palette. This post is meant to show this used mostly as a standalone palette. For nearly all of these looks, I pulled in a matte brow bone and inner corner highlight from other palettes and singles I have.
- Nurture – Outer lid/crease, lower lashine
- Serenity – Center of lid
- Invention – Lower lashline, layered over Nuture
- Blackest Black – Upper lashline, a tiny bit to darken brows
I’m pretty sure it was a work day when I wore this, so I went super “wearable”. The sparkly shade on the lower lashline can be applied more heavily than I did it here.
- Unity – Transition
- Nurture – Outer lid/crease, lower lashine (much less diffused than Look 1, in a smaller area), brows
- Blackest Black – Upper lashline
Another work look, so I applied everything with a light hand on purpose. The brow color mismatch was a little unfortunate LOL.
- Instinct – Outer lid/crease
- Edgy – Deepen outer lid
- Vision – Inner half of lid/crease
- Thrill – Inner lower lashline
- Aspiration – Outer lower lashline, brows
- Unity – Add warmth above the crease
I wanted to use some of the more interesting shades in this look. Vision is a shifty shade that looks green at an angle and purple in direct light. Edgy is a cream powder formula.
- Nurture – Used very lightly as a transition shade above the crease, more heavily on outer lower lashline
- Familia – Outer crease
- Aspiration – Outer lid
- Blackest Black – Tiny amount smudged into upper lashline
Warm + cool all matte smokey eye. Aspiration looked darker on the lid than I was expecting it to.
- Carpe Diem – Crease
- Nurture – All over most of the lid
- Spontaneous – Inner corner
- Invention – Brow bone
- Risk – Lower lashline
Sometimes I unintentionally wing out my crease color, and then I just have to go with it.
- Edgy – Outer lid/crease
- Thrill – Inner lid/crease
This was done in a rush so I kept it simple.